500/11D Pressure Controller
■ The controller adopts diaphragm type sensor and can be used for neutral gases such as air, gas and water, hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, light fuel oil and other Liquid media.
■ The setting value of the controller is adjustable, and the adjustment range is 0 to 25KPa.
■ It can be applied to very low pressure control.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
|Working Viscosity||<1× 10－3m2/s|
|Switching Element||Micro switch|
|Enclosure Protection Level||IP65 (In accordance with DIN40050, equivalent to IP65 in GB4208)|
|Anti-Vibration Performance||Avoid installation in vibrating places as much as possible
(Max 10 m/s2)
|Repeatability Error||≤ 1.5%|
|Contact Capacity||AC 220V 2A (resistive)|
Switching Difference Is Not Adjustable
Difference Is Not Greater Than Kpa
|Maximum Allowable Pressure
Pressure Sensor Materials
|Interface Female Thread||W
Dimensions Drawing Number
Note: ①In practice, even brief pressure peaks must not exceed this value.
②Only suitable for installation in vibration-free applications.
Controller Selection And Installation Instructions
See controller selection and installation for details
Adjustment procedure for the control setpoint of the non-adjustable switching difference, examples are as follows:
[Example] Select the pressure controller with order number 0823000, and request the
Pressure drop to 10KPa (upper switching value) to send a contact signal, The operation steps are as follows:
- Screw the product into the threaded interface of the pressure calibrator;
- Connect the cable through the cable interface to the lug of the microswitch and
connect the other end of the cable to a multi meter;
- Increase the pressure to 10 KPa, which can be read from the standard manometer;
- Turn the set value adjustment screw clockwise to make the set value increase from small to large untilthe switch contact is switched at 10KPa;
- The pressure of the pressure calibration table is adjusted so that the pressure changes up and down at 10KPa, and checkwhetherthe switching value of the contact is 10KPa when the pressure drops,this value is the down-switching value to be set, its corresponding upper switching value should be 10KPa plus the switching difference of 0.4KPa (or so), that is, 10.4KPa (or so).