500/6D Multi-Value Pressure Controller (two to three setpoints)
■ Can be used for corrosive gases, liquids and other media, setpoint adjustment range – 0.1 to 6.3MPa.
■ Available for vacuum: The switching values for 1 to 3 groups of microswitches can be set individually.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
|Switching Element||Microswitch 1 to 3 groups|
|Enclosure Protection Level||IP65|
|Contact Capacity||Vmax 380VAC Imax=6A(resistive) Pmax=600VA
Vmax 250VDC Imax=0.25A
Difference Is Not Greater Than Mpa
|Maximum Allowable Pressure
|Switching Times Times/Min||Pressure Sensor Materials||Interface Female Thread|| W
|Housing||sensor element Sensors|
|-0.1~0||0.01||1.0||10||1Cr18 Ni 9Ti Stainless
|316L Stainless Steel Bellow||
Note: ① In actual operation, even short-term pressure peaks should not exceed this value.
In order to make the controller achieve the best effect, users should simulate the actual working conditions for debugging before use.
The technical performance conforms to the enterprise standard Q/YXBM 846-2002.
Note: If two or more sets of set values are required, please specify in the order.
Example 1: A controller with set value adjustment range of 0.03~1MPa is selected, and a group of microswitches is required when the pressure drops to
0.5MPa (lower switching value) to send out contact signals, and another group of microswitches to send out contact signals when the pressure rises to 0.9MPa (upper switching value), this means that two sets of microswitches are used to set the control value, and the procedure is as follows:
- Hold the flat part of the transducer with a wrench and screw it into the threaded connector of the pressure calibrator.
- Open the cover, insert the cable connector into the terminal board and connect the other end of the cable to the two indicator lights.
- Increase the pressure to 0.5MPa, which can be read from the standard manometer. Then turn the set value adjustment screw 1 counterclockwise.
(Adjustment screw 1, 2 sequential order of any choice), so that the set value from large to small, until the switch contact at 0.5MPa Switching. Increase the pressure to 0.9 MPa, which can also be read from a standard manometer. Turn the setpoint clockwise again. Adjustment screw 2 clockwise to change the setting value from small to large until the switching contact switches at 0.9 MPa. It should be noted that the setting of the second setpoint will have a slight effect on the first setpoint (especially if there is a large difference between the two setpoints).
Repeat the fine-tuning of the first setpoint so that it is set to the desired setpoint.
- Adjust the pressure of the pressure calibrator so that the pressure changes back and forth in the range of 0~1MPa, check whether the switching value of one group of contacts is 0.5MPa when the pressure drops and 0.9MPa when the pressure rises.
Note: If three groups of microswitches are used to set three different control values, the highest setting value should be selected as No. 3 microswitch (the middle group of microswitches), the procedure is the same as above.
- Select the controller so that the predetermined setting value is in the middle of the controller’s setting value adjustment range. Generally, it is 20%~80% of the adjustment range.
- If the controller is to be installed outdoors, it should be provided with sufficient protection against drastic changes in ambient temperature, direct sunlight radiation, corrosive gases or water infiltration.
- Cable installation, the cable should be introduced into the compression nut tightened, in order to avoid cable loosening and effectively prevent water and other liquids.
- The on-off current must not be greater than the contact capacity;
- When mounting (or dismounting) the controller, pay particular attention to the fact that the sensor must be operated with a wrench on the flat part of the sensor.