Electronic Butterfly Valve
The electronic butterfly valve belongs to one of the varieties of electronic valves and electronic control valves.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
The electric butterfly valves are mainly connected by flange type and clamp-type; the sealing forms of electric butterfly valves are mainly: rubber sealing and metal sealing. The electric butterfly valve controls the opening and closing of the butterfly valve using a power signal. The product can be used as a cut-off valve, control valve, and check valve of the pipeline system.
(1) Adopt double eccentric structure, with the function of tighter and tighter seal, reliable sealing performance.
(2) The sealing sub-materials are chosen to be paired with stainless steel and nitrile oil resistant rubber, with long service life.
(3) The rubber sealing ring can be located either on the valve body or on the butterfly plate, which can be applied to media with different characteristics for users to choose from.
(4) The butterfly plate adopts a frame structure, with high strength, large over-flow area, and low flow resistance.
(5) The whole baking paint can effectively prevent rust and corrosion and can be used in different media as long as the sealing seat sealing material is changed.
(6) The valve has a two-way sealing function, installation is not controlled by the flow direction of the medium, but is also not affected by the space position. It can be installed in any direction.
(7) has a small volume, lightweight, reliable performance, supporting simple, large circulation capacity, especially suitable for the medium is more clean liquid and gas.
The working power supply is usually: AC220V, AC380V, etc. Input signal: 4~20mA 0~10v and other weak electrical signals. After commissioning by the regulating electric actuator and valve stem connection; the electric energy is used as the driving force to drive the hard seal butterfly valve plate for 0~90° partial rotary movement. Receive 4~20mA signal from the industrial automation control system to precisely control the valve opening degree, to achieve the regulation and control of different process parameters such as flow, temperature, and pressure.
|A/A1||H/H1||N- Od||Electric Actuator|