JC 805 Hydraulic Pressure Pump Calibrator
JC 805 Hydraulic Pressure Pump Calibrator adopts advanced stainless steel and aluminum alloy special process. The lead screw design makes the high-pressure operation easier and saves labor, the F-adjust valve adjusts the exact pressure value.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
A detachable oil cup is easy to clean and maintenance, user could check the working medium timely from the transparent oil cover. Two standard pressure outputs are easy to connect gauges under test without using the wrenches. It widely calibrates pressure instruments in the field and laboratory.
- Compact dimension,lightweight
- Portable structure
- Pressure range to 700bar
- Easy operation, saving labor
- Fast connection, quick pressurizing
- Increasing pressure easily, convenient maintenance
- The appearance is simple & beautiful
- Model:JC 805 Hydraulic Pressure Pump Calibrator
- Generated pressure range:(0~600)bar,(0~700)bar
- Working media:25#transformer oil
- Adjust resolution:0.001bar(0.1kPa)
- Material: Stainless Steel/Aluminium for the body; Stainless steel for outputs; Buna-N for seals
- Output interface connection:M20×1.5Female
- Package:Carrying black bag.Specialized cartons and foam wrarp(optional)
There are two outputs. one is designed for standard gauge, the other for gauge under test. ②Ventilation nut
Unscrew the nut before using; tighten it up during storage and transport.
To realize the fine adjustment of the pressure value. (Turning in clockwise to increase pressure)
Increase pressure by turning the lead screw clockwise, decrease pressure by turning the lead screw anti-clockwise.
Tighten it up when not in use, it could prevent oil-leaking by blocking the output. ⑥Hand pump
Generate pressure about 20-30bar by running the hand pump up and down repeatedly. The hand pump will realize pressure function.
Have to close before pressure generation(clockwise). Slowly open it to relieve the pressure(anti-clockwise).
Store 25#transformer oil, turn the front cover anti-clockwise to change or fill oil.
JC 805 is composed of a hand pump, lead screw, F-adjust valve, relieve valve, oil cup, and outputs, etc. The pressure gauge can be installed quickly, and easily repressurized by running the hand pump up and down, then compress the working medium by turning the lead screw clockwise(anti-clockwise), which could realize the pressure increasing(decreasing)secondary. Adjust the F-adjust valve to reach the desired point more accurately.
|Oil leakage||The O-ring seal is loose or damaged||Replace the O-ring|
|There is large damage on the sealing faces of the gauge under test||Check the sealing faces|
The hand pump couldn’t generate pressure
|Not enough medium in the oil cup||Add medium|
|The internal O-ring is damaged||Replace the O-ring|
|The gauge under test has a huge capacity||Increase pre-pressing times|
The pressure is
|Check the instrument to make sure there is |
no leakage of oil. Otherwise, the O-ring is
damaged or there is connection loosening
Replace O-ring, or reassemble
|Pressurize without gauge under test. if the |
instrument doesn’t leak pressure, this
indicates the gauge under test has a problem.
Otherwise, there is a problem with device or
standard the gauge. Check the standard gauge and device separately
Replace standard gauge or gauge under test
1. If this equipment will be idle for a long time, please turn the lead screw clockwise till it could not move anymore, close the relief valve, and put on the plugs. Provide pressure about 2bar by running the hand pump, then tighten the ventilation nut.
2. If JC804/805 needs to take a long-distance transport, please put on all plugs to prevent leakage of oil. It is necessary to pack with specialized cartons and foam wrap.
3. Replace working medium regularly.
4. The working medium is 25#transformer oil or any oil that can be used for calibrating gauges.
How to install JC 805 Hydraulic Pressure Pump Calibrator
Take pressure gauge 250bar(25Mpa)as example.
(The calibration points:0bar 50bar 100bar 150bar 200bar 250bar)
A.Please fill the working medium (25#transformer oil) before calibration. The oil position should be at least 2/3 of the whole oil cup. Open the oil cup as in the picture below.
B.Put JC804/805 on the level. Turn the relief valve anti-clockwise to open it, unscrew the ventilation nut. Remove the plug of the outputs, connect the standard gauge and the gauge under test to the two outputs.
C.Set F-adjust valve to the mid position, and for lead screw, turn out.
D.Record 0bar record, and close the relieve valve: Providing pressure 20-30bar by turning hand pump up and down and stop pre-pressure.
E. Rotate the lead screw clockwise and adjust the F-adjust valve to get exact values. Pressure rising & stabilize to 50bar, 100bar,15 0bar, 200bar, 250bar in turn, meanwhile, record the data.
F. Loop process: Decrease pressure by turning lead screw anti-clockwise (or together with relieve valve), and adjust the F-adjust valve to get exact values. Record the data when the pressure stabilizes on 200bar,150bar,100bar,50bar, and so on.
G. Finish the loop process and open the relief valve to release the pressure.
H. Change gauge under test and calibrate next one.
1. Hold the lead screw, turn in and out to complete fine adjustment.
2. Please put on the plugs after all the tests have been finished.
3. Above pictures are just for reference.
1. There must be no pressure in the system when removing the pressure gauge.
2. Replace the O-rings regularly.
3. The working media of the item is oil, please don’t mix any other liquid.