JCDFP Doppler ultrasonic flowmeter
JCDFP Doppler ultrasonic flow meter can display flow rate and flow totalizer, etc., and is configured with 4-20mA, Relays for Totalizer and Alarm outputs.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
JCDFP Doppler ultrasonic flow meter is designed to measure volumetric flow within the closed conduit, the pipe line must be full of liquids, and there must be a certain amount of air bubbles or suspended solids in liquid.
- The system can be field configured to pipe sizes ranging from 40 to 4000mm.
- For dirty liquids, a certain amount of air bubbles or suspended solids contain
- Excellent low flow rate measurement ability, low to 0.05 m/s
- With a wide range of flow measurements, a high flow rate can reach 12m/s
- The high-temperature transducer is suitable for liquids of -40℃ ~ 250℃
- Do not need to shut down the pipe flow when installing the transducers.
- User-friendly configuration
- 4-20mA, Relays totalizer and alarm outputs
- Accuracy: 2.0% Calibrated span
- Weight about 7 Kgs
- Built-in lithium battery can work up to 40 hours
- Raw sewage
- Activated sludge
- Pulp and paper slurries
- Chemical slurries
- Mining recirculation
The Doppler ultrasonic flow meter is designed to measure the volumetric flow of liquid within the closed conduit, the pipeline must be full of liquids, and there must be a certain amount of air bubbles or suspended solids in liquid.
Transducers are clamp-on or hot-tapped insertion types, users don’t need to shut down the pipe flow when installing transducers.
The flow meter operates by transmitting an ultrasonic sound from its transmitting transducer, the sound will be reflected by useful sonic reflectors suspended within the liquid and recorded by the receiving transducer. If the sonic reflectors are moving within the sound transmission path, sound waves will be reflected at a frequency shifted (Doppler frequency) from the transmitted frequency. The frequency shift will be directly related to the speed of the moving particle or bubble. This frequency shift is interpreted by the instrument and converted to various user-defined measuring units.
There must be some particles large enough to cause longitudinal reflection – particles larger than 100 microns.
When installing the transducers, the installation location must have enough straight pipe length upstream and downstream. Commonly, the upstream needs 10D and downstream needs 5D straight pipe length, where D is pipe diameter.