JCTX-2012 Thermal Resistance Calibrator
JCTX-2012 Thermal Resistance Calibrator is a kind of handhold calibrator instrument that has combined the output signal and measuring signal V.mV, mA, HZ as one. It features high accuracy, high resolution, and high reliability.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
Thermal resistance calibrator (RTD calibrator) is a kind of handhold calibrator, used for calibrating RTD, voltage &mV signals. It can simulate and measure different kinds of RTD as well as resistance.
- Super-strong protection function: IP67 protection, 220V automatic protection in case of wrong connection at any signal terminal
- It allows you to measure voltage, resistance, and RTD.
- Outputs resistance, simulation of RTD.
- Manual stepping, automatic stepping, 0～100% phase step, and ramp output.
- Support for PC communication
- Accuracy : 0.02% (JCTX-2012) , 0.05%(JCTX-1812)
- Manual stepping and automatic stepping available, 0-100% phase step and slope output function
- With white LDE backlight, manual backlight adjustment, and automatic power-off function, suitable for site use.
- Support Pt 100, Pt1000, Cu50, Cu100
- Identify automatically wiring ways of 3 -wires and 4 wires
|Voltage||0 to 30.000V||0.02%+2||0.05%+2|
|RTD||Pt100, Pt1000, Cu50, Cu100|