Full package of Pressure Transmitter Solution
As one of the pressure transmitter manufacturer in China, BCST supply one-step solution of pressure transmitter, includes pressure transmitter sensor, pressure transmitter housing, diaphragm seal flange of pressure transmitter, pressure transmitter calibration device, and all the other accessories of pressure transmitter.
Our professional pressure transmitter technical team offers a full package solution to your demand.
BCST Is Your Best Partner For Pressure Transmitter in China
If you want to find a reliable and stable pressure transmitter supplier from China, BCST is your best selection
BCST is one of the pressure transmitter manufacturers in China, our pressure transmitters have ATEX, CE, CNEX, SIl2 approval, and we will provide a competitive price based on your project.
BCST will give you the best pressure transmitter solution based on your project’s requirements with our professional technical team. If you are a trading company that needs to find an OEM manufacturer, then BCST will 100% support you on the pressure transmitter development.
Drop us an email and send your detailed requirement now!
- Technical Background
- Quality control
Everything You Need To Know About Pressure Transmitter
If you are looking for fine-quality pressure transmitter products and accessories, you are at the right place. The pressure transmitter is a pressure measurement device that accurately measures the pressure difference for multiple fluids and gaseous substances.
This article includes comprehensive information about pressure transmitter products and accessories manufactured by BCST Group.
1# What Is A Pressure Transmitter?
A pressure transmitter is a mechanical sensor that measures the expansive force of a liquid and gaseous material. The electronic components convert applied force into an electrical signal on the pressure sensor. It is made up of pressure-sensitive steel, silicon, iron, and many other materials. A pressure transmitter is suitable for monitoring the applied force in pressure-sensitive environments, including pharmaceutical industries, petrochemical industries, gas industries, laboratories, and many other areas. It measures the proportion of pressure in Pascal Pa or Pounds per Square Inch Psi. The accurate measurement of force appears to be a safe and seamless process to enhance the delivery and eventual industrial application.
Figure 1: a pressure transmitter
2# What Is The Working Principle Of A Pressure Transmitter?
It works on the principle of differential pressure. The differential pressure is a force applied per square unit area. A pressure transmitter connects electronically to a sensor. A pressure applied on the surface of a pressure transmitter produces changes in its capacitance. It changes the oscillatory frequency of the sensor. Hence, a pressure transmitter detects this change. As a result, a pressure transmitter translates this change into s standard output signal. It helps the users to maintain optimal working conditions that produce the best outcomes in an industrial unit.
Figure 2: working principle of a pressure transmitter
3# How To Install A Pressure Transmitter?
The installation of a pressure transmitter is a straightforward process. However, there are multiple options for the safest and reliable installation of a pressure transmitter. First of all, analyze the requirements of the industrial unit for accurate installation of a pressure transmitter. For example, a pressure transmitter can be installed quickly at the bottom using a flange in a filled-sealed container if there is an open tank. Similarly, a pressure transmitter can be installed with a sealed pot if there is a steam flowmeter with an orifice plate. Hence, establishing a pressure transmitter depends on the application and requirements of industrial units.
4# What Things Should I Check Before Buying A Pressure Transmitter?
A pressure transmitter is a helpful device to measure the pressure inside machinery. However, the following key points are essential to consider before buying a pressure transmitter:
- Always find out the operating conditions for a pressure transmitter. It helps to increase the life span of a pressure transmitter for industrial applications. For example, choose a pressure transmitter made up of stainless steel for outdoor applications.
- Always consider the maximum and minimum values of a pressure transmitter because extreme temperature adversely affects its working condition.
- Always consider optimal pressure values for working a pressure transmitter. Choose maximum safe overpressure range, frequency, and average operating pressure value.
- Always pay attention to the medium in which a pressure transmitter will work. Make sure that a pressure transmitter can withstand all external conditions without affecting its functioning.
5# What Are The Applications Of A Pressure Transmitter?
- A pressure transmitter is commonly used to measure the pressure inside temperature-sensitive liquids and gases in industrial units.
- A pressure transmitter is also suitable for connecting to other devices to measure depth, altitude, pressure flow, and water flow to ensure the smooth working of the system.
- A pressure transmitter measures the fluid level in tanks.
- A pressure transmitter measures the pressure drop in industrial units to maintain optimal working conditions.
- A pressure transmitter is suitable for measuring inlet, outlet, and system pressure in an engine test set-up.
- A pressure transmitter measures the pressure-flow rate from a plate, orifice, and venturi tube for the efficient flow of materials.
6# What Are The Benefits Of A Pressure Transmitter?
- A pressure transmitter measures the changes in pressure in a relatively short duration with greater efficiency.
- It is a high-precision device suitable for measuring pressure in multiple industrial units, including boiler, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, gas, laboratory, automotive, and many other industrial departments.
- Its stainless steel, silicon, and iron-made bodies are perfect for installation under critical industrial units.
- A pressure transmitter is easy to operate, easy to monitor, and easy to maintain for multiple industrial units.
- It has an alarm management system to monitor the flow of velocities to maintain accurate pressure distribution throughout the working system.
7# What Are Our Hot Selling Pressure Transmitter Products?
Our high-precision pressure transmitters feature zero pressure drop, anti-corrosive properties, are easy to install, easy to maintain, easy to operate, accurately measures mass flow, and have a wide range of flow velocity. Following are the hot-selling pressure transmitter products:
EJCBS sanitary gauge pressure transmitter
- JCBS sanitary gauge pressure transmitter
- 316 ss pressure transmitter clamp flange
- 304 ss pressure transmitter clamp flange
- 3051 316 ss pressure transmitter housing
- 3051 pressure transmitter housing
- EJCLT differential pressure level transmitter
- JCJP11 sanitary pressure transmitter
- JCR02 flush piezoresistive pressure transmitter
- JCR01 piezoresistive pressure transmitter
- EJCRLH remote seal differential pressure transmitter with double flange
- JCMT multivariable pressure transmitter with RS485
- JCMT multivariable pressure transmitter with temperature sensor
- EJCRS remote seal gauge pressure transmitter with capillary
- EJCRN remote sealed gauge pressure transmitter
- JCMC multivariable pressure transmitter with hart
- JCRHL remote diaphragm sealed level pressure transmitter with double flange
- JCRL remote diaphragm seal pressure transmitter with a single capillary
- JCLT differential pressure level transmitter
- JCDP differential pressure transmitter
- JCGP gauge pressure transmitter
- EJCBP inline silicon gauge pressure transmitter
- EJCGP silicon relative gauge pressure transmitter
- JCDP capacitance differential pressure transmitter
- JCBP inline gauge pressure transmitter
- EJCDP differential pressure transmitter
Figure 3: hot-selling pressure transmitters
8# What Are Different Types Of Pressure Transmitters?
Following are some common types of pressure transmitters:
1# Gauge pressure transmitter:
It is made up of 316 stainless steel and is suitable for measuring atmospheric pressure. It can work under high critical pressure. Its compatibility ranging from 4 to 20 mA HART and 1 to 5 VDC enables complex industrial applications.
2# In line gauge pressure transmitter:
It is also made up of 316 stainless steel and is suitable for oil industries. The output values range from 4 to 20 MA with a process connection of ½’’ NPT.
3# Remote flange level transmitter:
It is made up of 316 stainless steel materials and is ideal for multiple oil & gas industries. Its capillary length is approximately 10 meters.
4# Differential pressure transmitter:
It is perfect for measuring a pressure drop in industrial pipelines. In addition, it is reliable for multiple industrial applications to measuring pressure differences.
5# Absolute pressure transmitter:
It measures pressure differences of various gases, liquids, vapors, and fluids to calculate absolute zero pressure against atmospheric pressure.
Figure 4: types of a pressure transmitter
9# In Which Industries Do Our Pressure Transmitters Serve?
Our high-performance pressure transmitter is reliable for use in the following industries:
- Oil & gas industries
- Water treatment or sewage treatment industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Pulp and paper making industries
- Food & beverages, sugar, and edible industries
- Biomass power industries
- Textile mill industries
- Pipe fitting facilities
- Biomass fuel power, nuclear power, and renewable energy power sector
- Refinery oil plant
- Steel mill industry
- Shipyard and fishing plant industries
However, we serve in other industries to meet the requirements of our clients. Therefore, let us know about your specifications to ensure the best results.
Figure 5: industrial applications of a pressure transmitter
10# Why Choose BCST In China For Buying A Pressure Transmitter?
BCST Group focuses on manufacturing high-quality pressure transmitters, steam flow meters, water flow meters, oil flow meters, gas flow meters, control valves, and other instruments. We have two decades of experience in the relevant field to win the trust of our customers. BCST holds approval for ATEX ,CE, SIL2, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001, ISO 28001, IEC, Explosion-proof, & Rohs certificates. We have the latest technology at our manufacturing unit for producing the highest quality instruments and valves. We test all the products before the release of a shipment to maintain our manufacturing standards.
11# Can I Order A Customized Pressure Transmitter From BCST In China?
Yes, BCST provides customization service for a pressure transmitter. However, we request our customers to share their specifications, including valve size, length, the material of body, design, industrial application, and working conditions. Our skilled team members analyze your shared specifications to turn your dreams into reality. We offer valuable suggestions to manufacture everything under your shared budget. After receiving approval from our clients, we start working on it. We provide a worldwide fast-track shipment facility to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients. Please get in touch with our team members for more details.
12# What Is The Aim Of BCST For Providing World-Class Pressure Transmitter Products & Accessories?
BCST aims at providing the highest quality pressure transmitter products and accessories at very affordable rates. We established in 1990 as a small workshop for processing accessories of automatic instruments. Since then, we have improved our manufacturing standards and introduced new products to become China’s leading supplier of pressure transmitter products. We focus on using the best quality raw materials and perform multiple quality tests to maintain our manufacturing standards. In addition, we offer worldwide shipping to win the trust of our customers. Therefore, you can contact us to get your desired pressure transmitter products and accessories at competitive market rates.
13# What Kind Of Pressure Instruments Do BSCT Supply Along With Pressure Transmitter?
We have introduced a complete section of premium-quality pressure instruments along with a pressure transmitter. Our pressure instruments include:
1# Capacitance transmitter 0.1%
- JCDP capacitative differential pressure transmitter
- JCGP gauge pressure transmitter
- JCBP inline pressure transmitter
- JCLT differential pressure valve transmitter
- JCRH remote diaphragm seal transmitter with one side capillary
- JCRHL remote diaphragm seal transmitter with two-sided capillary
- JCBW wireless pressure transmitter
- JCMC multivariable transmitter
2# Silicon transmitter 0.075%
- EJCDP silicon differential pressure transmitter
- EJCRLH remote seal differential pressure transmitter with high and low-pressure side capillary
- EJCRL remote seal differential pressure transmitter with low-pressure side capillary
- EJCRH remote seal differential pressure transmitter with high-pressure side capillary
- EJCRS remote gauge pressure transmitter with capillary
- EJCRN remote seal gauge pressure transmitter without capillary
- EJCLT differential pressure level transmitter
- EJCAP absolute pressure transmitter
- EJCGP silicon gauge pressure transmitter
- JCMT multivariable transmitter with RS 485
3# Piezoresistive transmitter 0.5%
- JCR01 industrial pressure transmitter
- JCR02 flush pressure transmitter
- JCJP11 sanitary pressure transmitter
- JCSP pressure transmitter with diaphragm seal flange
- 4# Silicon pressure sensor & accessories
- JC1002 gauge pressure sensor
- JC1101 differential pressure sensor
- JC1003 absolute pressure sensor
- JC1004 multivariable sensor
- 3051 transmitter housing pressure gauge
4# Pressure calibrator
- Digital pressure gauge
- Pressure calibrator
- Hart 475
14# What Is A Bidirectional Pressure Transmitter?
A bidirectional pressure transmitter detects two pressure differences simultaneously. These pressure differences can either be positive or negative. The bidirectional pressure transmitter is reliable for measuring absolute, differential, and relative pressure differences for various industrial applications. It is dedicated to measuring pressure differences for two liquids, fluids, or gases used at once in any system. Usually, a bidirectional pressure transmitter is made from corrosion-resistance material to improve its longevity. It is sensitive to measure 0.1% changes in pressure differences. It can also withstand high-pressure ambient without losing its accuracy. You can purchase a ready-to-use bidirectional pressure transmitter from BCST at very affordable rates.
15# What Is The Difference Between A Pressure Transducer And a Pressure Transmitter?
Generally, the terms “pressure transducer” and “pressure transmitter” are used interchangeably. However, there is a significant difference between these two terms. A pressure transducer measures pressure or force and then converts it into an electrical signal. However, these signals are not linearized or compensated by temperature changes. On the other hand, a pressure transmitter measures pressure difference, converts it into an electrical signal, and amplifies the receiver’s signal. It can also transmit signals to remote receivers. Likewise, these signals are temperature compensated and linearized. Moreover, a pressure transmitter offers multiple calibration options.
16# How To Choose The Best Type Of A Pressure Transmitter For Industrial Applications?
Follow the below-mentioned vital points to choose the best type of pressure transmitter for industrial applications.
1# Identify the application:
There are different pressure transmitters, including absolute, differential, gauge, magnetic flow, and bidirectional. Always identify the industrial requirement before selecting the right type of pressure transmitter.
2# Identify pressure range:
It is the most critical point to consider before buying a pressure transmitter. Always pay attention to the minimum and maximum pressure bearing range.
Always choose a pressure transmitter that shows accuracy ranging between 0.5% and 0.05%. A higher accuracy range can detect minute pressure changes in the environment.
4# Installation environment:
Always select a stable, anti-corrosive, explosion-proof, and temperature-stable pressure transmitter for high vibratory and sensitive environments.
17# What Quality Tests Do We Perform To Monitor The Working Efficiency Of A Pressure Transmitter?
Our experienced quality assurance team members perform multiple quality tests on pressure transmitter products to maintain our quality standards. We have the latest tools and test machines to perform a variety of tests on our products. We meet international manufacturing standards to ensure the durability and reliability of our products. All tests are performed under the supervision of expert team members. We perform the following tests:
- Electric resistance test
- Shock & vibration test
- Chemical resistance test
- Temperature resistance test
- Ingress protection test
- Electrostatic discharge test
- Pressure resistance test
- Initial temperature stress test
18# What Are Electric Resistance Test, Shock & Vibration Test, And Initial Temperature Stress Test During Pressure Transmitter Production?
Electric resistance test:
We pass pressure transmitter products overvoltage resistance, load dump, and slow load dump tests to measure their electrical resistance.
Shock & vibration test:
We pass pressure transmitter products through a single shock test, continuous shock test, long-duration vibration, short-duration vibration, and broadband noise test to check their reliability.
Initial temperature stress test:
This test involves storing pressure transmitter products at 110C for approximately 48 hours and -40C for about 24 hours. It determines the zero-point functionality of pressure transmitter products.
19# What Are Chemical Resistance Test & Temperature Resistance Tests During Pressure Transmitter Production?
Chemical resistance test:
We perform chemical resistance tests in a salt-spray machine. For example, a 5% salt solution is sprayed over a pressure transmitter at 35C for 96 hours. Likewise, we perform an ozone resistance test in which a pressure transmitter is exposed to dry and liquid phase ozone at 50C for approximately 6 hours. These tests accurately measure the working efficiencies of pressure transmitter products.
Temperature resistance test:
We perform 6 temperature resistance tests, including dry heat, condensation, humidity, freezing, ice water, and rapid-temperature cycling tests. All these tests detect the capacity of a pressure transmitter to withstand extreme temperature conditions in both internal & external environments.
20# What Is Electrostatic Discharge Test, Ingress Protection Test, & Pressure Resistance Test During Pressure Transmitter Production?
Electrostatic discharge test:
We perform this test to check the resistance of a pressure transmitter in case of dielectric breakdown or electrical short causing the sudden flow of electricity.
Ingress protection test:
We perform this test to check whether or not our pressure transmitter products meet IP69K & IP67 ingress protection parameters. The pressure transmitters are either submerged under 150 bar pressurized water for at least 10 seconds or submerged in the depth of 1-meter water for approximately 30 minutes.
Pressure resistance test:
We perform this test to check the efficiency of a pressure transmitter to withstand a high-pressure environment. We pass products through short-time and long-time hydraulic pressure to determine their pressure resistance capacity.
21# How To Calibrate A Pressure Transmitter?
Please follow the following steps to calibrate a pressure transmitter:
- First, place the pressure transmitter on a stable fixture to avoid vibrations or free movements.
- Now, apply pressure approximately 90 percent up to 150 psi for 30 seconds.
- After this, zero pressure transmitter. It will help to calibrate the pressure transmitter to avoid nonconformance.
- Now, start the calibration procedure. It follows three points up and three points down. Take a gap of 30 seconds between intervals for stabilization.
- Compare all the results of a pressure transmitter with a reference device to ensure accuracy of results.
- Ensure documentation of results to keep a record of it.
22# Does BCST Provide Repair Services For A Pressure Transmitter?
BCST manufactures high-quality pressure transmitter products at very affordable rates. We maintain international quality standards to meet the reliability of the pressure transmitter. However, we offer repair services to all our pressure transmitter products & accessories in case of any damage. We request our customers not to rely on a third party for repairing a pressure transmitter. We have specialized tools and expertise to improve sensitive areas of a pressure transmitter. Our experienced professionals have hands-on experience analyzing all kinds of faults to serve our customers in the best possible ways. However, we take a minimum of 10 days to repair pressure transmitter products and accessories.
23# How To Effectively Clean A Pressure Transmitter?
It is straightforward to clean a pressure transmitter. However, environmental conditions can cause contaminations in a pressure transmitter. That’s why it is essential to clean a pressure transmitter at regular intervals to improve its working efficiencies. It requires special care and attention. Get a clean cotton pad, dip it in alcohol, and degrease the surface.
Similarly, lukewarm water is equally efficient in removing non-greasy dirt particles. Give it sufficient time to dry. Do not directly submerge it into the tank. Cover the surface, and it is ready to use again. However, follow the instructions of the manufacturer to achieve the desired results.
24# How Can We Test A Pressure Transmitter?
Please follow these simple steps to test a pressure transmitter:
- First, connect pressure transmitter hose from calibrator to transmitter and then connect mA jacks.
- Accurately select the pressure selection knob, close the vent knob, and then supply pressure to the metering valve.
- Apply pressure and then release it for a specific interval. Always maintain a particular interval of the gap.
- Keep on reading the reference pressure and current output from the device.
- Repeat the points mentioned above until they reach the desired adjustment level.
Hence, a pressure transmitter directly measures fluid & gas flow speed, water level, and pressure rate. BCST Group is a certified company that manufactures the highest quality pressure transmitter products and accessories at competitive market rates. Please visit our website https://www.bcstgroup.com/ or contact us at +8615052699328 to find exciting deals and promo offers for pressure transmitter products & accessories.