The principle is that a fluid flowing past a heated temperature sensor removes a known quantity of heat as it passes.In a thermal flowmeter, the fluid has to pass two temperature sensors.
No need to put text here
The principle is that a fluid flowing past a heated temperature sensor removes a known quantity of heat as it passes.In a thermal flowmeter, the fluid has to pass two temperature sensors. One sensor obtains a reference value by measuring the actual process temperature. The second sensor is a heating element and it receives precisely as much energy as is needed to compensate for dispersed heat and maintain a precisely defined temperature difference.
The higher the mass flow past the heated temperature sensor, the more heat is dissipated and the more power has to be input to the element to maintain the temperature difference.
Heating current, therefore, is a measure of the mass flow of the gas.
Due to the sensor temperature is always 30℃ higher than the medium temperature (environment temperature), and the meter adopts method of constant differential temperature, therefore the meter do not need to do temperature and pressure compensation in principle.
1. Measure mass flow , no need for humidity and pressure compensation.
2. Large rangeability, flow velocity: 0.1 Nm/s~100Nm/s.
3. No pressure drops, applicable to any section pipe.
4. Anti-corrosion, applicable to corrosive gas.
5. Online installation and maintenance.
6. Measures mass flow directly – without additional pressure and temperature inputs
7. Accurate measurement and operation at very low gas pressures and flow rates
8. Negligible pressure drop