JC010 Thermal Mass Gas Flow Meter
JC010 Thermal Mass Gas Flow Meter can measure the mass and volume flow rate of gas without humidity and pressure compensation.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
The working principle of JC010 Thermal Mass Gas Flow Meter is that a fluid flowing past a heated temperature sensor removes a known quantity of heat as it passes. In a thermal flowmeter, the fluid has to pass two temperature sensors. One sensor obtains a reference value by measuring the actual process temperature. The second sensor is a heating element and it receives precisely as much energy as is needed to compensate for dispersed heat and maintain a precisely defined temperature difference.
The higher the mass flow past the heated temperature sensor, the more heat is dissipated and the more power has to be input to the element to maintain the temperature difference.
The heating current, therefore, is a measure of the mass flow of the gas.
Due to the sensor temperature is always 30℃ higher than the medium temperature (environment temperature), and the meter adopts the method of constant differential temperature, therefore the meter does not need to do temperature and pressure compensation in principle.
- Measure mass flow, no need for humidity and pressure compensation.
- Large rangeability, flow velocity: 0.1 Nm/s~100Nm/s.
- No pressure drops, applicable to any section pipe.
- Anti-corrosion, applicable to corrosive gas.
- Online installation and maintenance.
- Measures mass flow directly – without additional pressure and temperature inputs
- Accurate measurement and operation at very low gas pressures and flow rates
- Negligible pressure drop
|Insert type||Pipe type|
|Medium||Single gas ( except acetylene gas) or mixed gas of fixed|
|Velocity||0.1Nm/s~100Nm/s ( standard working condition 20 ℃101.33Kpa)|
|Power supply||AC220V or DC24V for integral converter and AC220V for split converter.|
|Signal output||4~20mA RS-485,Modbus|
|Display||Instantaneous flow, mass flow, volume flow, cumulative flow, Beijing time, running time.|
|Sensor IP code||IP68|
|Converter IP code||IP67 for integral typeIP 65 for split hanging typeIP 52 for split box type|
|Explosion proof degrade||Exd IΙ CT 4|
|JC010||Thermal mass gas flow meter|
|Dn15, Dn20 ….||Diameter :DN15 to 6000|
|F||In line integral type||Structure|
|I||In line seperated type|
|PI||Insertion integral type|
|PL||Insertion seperated type|
|T||Threaded ,such as 1/2″NPT||Connection|
|F||Flange , such as 2″,ANSI|
|B||Welded seat + ball valve|
|T1||-20 to 150 °C Standard||Working temperature|
|T2||-20 to 200 °C High temperature|
|P0||Negative pressure||Working pressure|
|D||24 VDC||Power supply|
|3||4-20ma + Hart|
3.Flow rate (min/normal/max)
8.Other special requirement