Professional Gas Turbine Flowmeters Manufacturer
Original Gas Turbine Flowmeter Supplier from China
BCST gas turbine flowmeter enables efficient measurement for gasses such as natural gas, coal gas, liquefied gas, and light hydrocarbon gas.
BCST gas turbine flowmeter comprises stainless steel, aluminum alloy, and anti-corrosive ABS.
BCST gas turbine flowmeter is widely used in an oil refinery, chemical and energy, LPG, power plant, steel, cement, water treatment, and the environment.
Welcome to send an inquiry to understand more about our gas turbine flowmeter.
One-Step Gas Turbine Flowmeter Solution
BCST is a specialized manufacturer and trader of gas turbine flowmeters in China with over 20 years of experience.
BCST manufactures customized gas turbine flowmeters based on advanced microcomputer technology. With Germany imported spare parts and devices, the BCST gas turbine flowmeter has its unique structure with excellent performance.
With available raw materials and spare parts, BCST has a fast delivery time.
Welcome to visit our factory.
Gas Turbine Flowmeter-FAQ
BCST has been highly experienced in manufacturing the gas turbine flowmeter for 20 years. The gas turbine flowmeter is the type of turbine flowmeter whose structure is compact and delivers impressive performance. The JCWQ series of a gas turbine flowmeter is the most suitable measuring instrument for cleaning low viscous fluids.
Below are the answers to the questions about the gas turbine flowmeter:
What is a gas turbine flowmeter?
A gas turbine flowmeter is primarily helpful for measuring natural gas, coal gas, liquefying gas, and light hydrocarbon gas. The gas turbine flowmeter is suitable for measuring the gas, particularly for the clean, low viscosity gas fluid. The gas turbine flowmeter also measures the volumetric flow whenever the fluid passes through the rotor without any spinning. The gas turbine flowmeter also helps measure the mass flow if you have set the density of the gas. The gas turbine flowmeter that adopts the latest flowmeter technology depends on pneumatics, electromagnetic, and hydromechanics principles. The performance of the gas turbine flowmeter is excellent under high and low pressure. The gas turbine flowmeter has different ways for the signal output.
What are the features of a gas turbine flowmeter?
- The gas turbine flowmeter is utterly ideal for measuring the gas
- The gas turbine flowmeter is useful in oil and gas recycling system
- With the help of a gas turbine flowmeter, you can test the temperature. The flow of the measuring gas tracks automatically compensates for the flow and indicates the total volume of the gas under the stock status.
- The real-time query of pressure, temperature, time, and date in the gas turbine flowmeter are present.
- The temperature and pressure sensor is already built-in in the gas turbine flowmeter and the high safety performance.
- The whole structure of the gas turbine flowmeter is compact and has a beautiful appearance.
- The gas turbine flowmeter consumes low power, and life for the service is for more than three years for the single 3V 10 AH lithium cell.
- Even after the power is off, you can keep the total value of the flow for ten years.
What are the types of gas turbine flowmeters?
- Flange connection gas turbine flowmeter: This type of gas turbine flowmeter helps in controlling industrial processes. Due to the low downline flow, the flange connection gas turbine flowmeter can measure minimal flow. The flange connection gas turbine flowmeter uses advanced technology and is useful in close pipes, stainless steel, and cemented carbides without any corrosion, particles, or other impurities. The flange connection gas turbine flowmeter measures the gas in petroleum, aerospace, chemical industries, and research departments.
Figure 2 flange connection gas turbine flowmeter
- Gas turbine flowmeter with the oil cup: This type of gas turbine flow meter is of stainless steel, and its diameter is DN25- DN 200. There are two connections available in the gas turbine flowmeter with the oil cup that is flange connection and thread connection. The gas turbine flowmeter with the oil cup helps protect the environment and treat the sewage. It can also control water, gas supply and is useful in different industrial applications. The selection of the gas turbine flowmeter with the oil cup is ideal for measuring the gas and easy for clearance purposes.
Figure 3 gas turbine flowmeter with oil cup
What are the materials of construction of gas turbine flowmeter?
|Parts of gas turbine flowmeter||Materials of construction|
|Body and cartridge||Grade 316L stainless steel|
|Bearing mounts||Grade 304 stainless steel|
|Bearings||Vee type, Tungsten carbide|
|Rotor||Grade 455 stainless steel, two-bladed|
|Rotor shaft||Tungsten carbide|
|Snag rings||Grade 316 stainless steel|
|Set of screws||Grade 304 stainless steel|
|Pressure port plug||Grade 304 stainless steel|
You can also use some accessories as an option in the gas turbine flowmeter. It includes the installation kit of the hardware that has nuts, gaskets, and threaded rods. Conditioners for the flow, run sections for the gas turbine flowmeter for specifying the pressure and rating of the flange.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the gas turbine flowmeter?
Advantages of using gas turbine flowmeter:
- The gas turbine flowmeter measures the organic/inorganic liquids, natural gas, food, beverages, and cryogenic liquids. The gas turbine flowmeter is the right choice for measuring the natural gas among all types of flowmeters.
- The gas turbine flowmeter delivers the most accurate results
- It has good repeatability
- There is an ability of solid anti-interference and zero drift in the gas turbine flowmeter.
- The range is wide of gas turbine flowmeter.
- The whole structure of the gas turbine flowmeter is compact
- The gas turbine flowmeter is particularly suitable for trade settlements.
Disadvantages of using gas turbine flowmeter:
- The calibration of the gas turbine flowmeter doesn’t last for a long time. As a result, the gas turbine flowmeter requires maintenance regularly.
- The physical properties of the fluid have a more significant effect on the characteristics of the flow.
How to maintain the gas turbine flowmeter?
While using the gas turbine flowmeter, do pay attention to its maintenance to prevent damage. Do follow the below tips to maintain your gas turbine flowmeter:
- Keep monitoring and display the status of the gas turbine flowmeter. Must evaluate the readings of the gas turbine flowmeter in case of any irregularity.
- Always keep the filter unblocked because the impurities cause a reduction of the flowing medium in the gas turbine flowmeter.
- For installing the gas turbine flowmeter, it is essential to set the coefficient meter and check the connection of the gas turbine flowmeter is correct and grounding is good enough,
- In a large amount of flow for trade settlements, always ensure the accuracy rate of the gas turbine flowmeter and calibrate the gas turbine flowmeter. The site must have the equipment for calibrating the gas turbine flowmeter or a portable calibration device. It is a one-time investment but delivers economic benefits on a long-term basis.
- Checking, cleaning, and again calibrating the gas turbine flowmeter is essential regularly. Also, keep injecting the lubricating oils depending on the requirements provided in the manual by the manufacturer of the gas turbine flowmeter. It is a helpful tip for the maintenance of the working operation of the impeller.
What are the specifications of the gas turbine flowmeter?
|Diameter (mm) and connectivity of the gas turbine flowmeter||· For thread connection: 25 and 40
· For flange connection: 25, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300.
|The accuracy rate of gas turbine flowmeter||· 1%
· 0.75% (for the special orders)
|Turndown ratio of gas turbine flowmeter||· 1;10, 1:30, 1:20|
|Material of the gas turbine flowmeter||· SS304, anti-corrosive ABS, impeller, an aluminum alloy of high quality, the indicator is cast aluminum.|
|Medium temperature in gas turbine flowmeter||· -30 to 80 Degrees Celsius|
|Ambient conditions in gas turbine flowmeter||· Temperature -20 to 60 degrees Celsius
· Relative humidity 5% to 90%
· Atmospheric pressure 86 to 106KPa
|Output signal||· Sensor: pulse frequency signal, low electrical level < 0.8V, high level > 8V
· Transmitter: two-wiring 4-20mA DC signal
|Power supply||· Sensor: 12V DC, 24V DC (optional)
· Transmitter: 24V DC
· Local indication type: Built-in Lithium cell of 3V
|Signal transmission wire||· STPV3* 0.3 (3 wire), 2*0.3 (2 wire)|
|Distance of the transmission||· Not more than 1000 m|
|Signal line interface||· M20* 1.5 (F)|
|Enclosure protection||· IP65|
What are the installation guidelines for the gas turbine flowmeter?
For installing the gas turbine flowmeter, you must follow some of the basic guidelines to receive the best results regarding the gas measurement. The reasons for providing the guidance are to improve the gas turbine flowmeter’s accuracy and increase the gas turbine flowmeter’s performance. Here, we are telling distance while handling the minimum requirements so you can double according to the conditions of the lengths of the straight pipes.
- Upstream: always permit the minimum length of the straight pipe ten times to the internal diameter of the pipe
- Downstream: always permit the minimum length of the straight pipe five times to the pipe’s internal diameter.
- Sometimes, the foreign materials present in the gas during the measurement causes clogging and impact the gas turbine flowmeter. So, to avoid this issue, it is better to install the screens for filtering out the impurities coming inside the gas turbine flowmeter.
- There are removable covering plates in the gas turbine flowmeter. Install the cover plates until the additional modules indicate removal. Never remove the cover plates whenever the gas turbine flowmeter is powered on because it can cause an explosion or electric shock.
- Never open the valve from shut to complete. All of the sudden flow can become the permanent reason for the damage of the rotor of the gas turbine flowmeter.
How does the gas turbine flowmeter work?
The speed of the rotor in the gas turbine flowmeter is directly proportional to the volumetric flow rate of the gas flowing through the blades. When the rotor starts turning, the reluctant coil mounted on the body of the gas turbine flowmeter knows the path of every tip of the blade and produces a sine wave output. The output from the pickup coil is the digital pulses that representation of the volume. It is a perfect match for electronic output devices, and there is no need for analog to digital conversion. The pickup coil works with instruments such as totalizers, flow computers, preamplifiers, and remote terminal units. The preamplifiers transmit the signals of the coil to the remote instruments, and you can install the gas turbine flowmeter directly to the turbine within the limit of the temperature. The gas turbine flowmeter is an available explosion, flame, and weatherproof approval.
How is the calibration and performance of the gas turbine flowmeter?
For determining the K-factor of the gas turbine flowmeter, water is used as the calibration medium. The gas turbine flowmeter works at various flow rates. This multipoint calibration is the verification of the linearity and repeatability over the particular range of the capacity of the gas turbine flowmeter. The derivation of the average K-factor in water is with the 1% deviation of one another. Therefore, water calibration is a valuable method for validating the gas turbine flowmeter.
Gas calibration also helps when:
- During the verification at the low-end capacity of the gas turbine flowmeter as per requirement for the implementation of electronic linearization.
- It is thoroughly testing the capacity at the upper end that is hard to perform on the water due to the pressure drop issues.
Must perform the gas calibration on the gas density, which is the same as the liquid density process. The linearity shows that no data point will extend the average of the data points within the linear capacity of the gas turbine flowmeter as per the standards. The installation with the straight pipe is important to get the particular linearity. You should install the gas turbine flowmeter and the upstream filtration to isolate the gas turbine flowmeter from the pollution and destruction from the solids or liquids.
How to install the gas turbine flowmeter?
The installation of the gas turbine flowmeter is directly inside the pipeline. To reduce the hurdles during the installation and receive the best results from the gas turbine flowmeter, installing the gas turbine flowmeter in the straight section of the pipe whose diameter should be a minimum of 10 pipes diameters from upstream and 5 pipes diameters from downstream. Install the control valves downstream of the gas turbine flowmeter. You can also install filters that can block the foreign particles that block the flow line. There can be the need for preamplifiers whenever there is a need for long transmission or noisy electrical surroundings near the motors, pumps, or generators.
What are the applications of gas turbine flowmeters?
Due to the features of the gas turbine flowmeter, the gas turbine flowmeter helps in settling the trade of crude oil and natural gas. In addition, the gas turbine flowmeter is helpful in the production processes to control the products as the provider of the signal feedback. The gas turbine flowmeter also serves as the controller of the controlling system. Due to the excellent reproductivity and repeatability of the gas turbine flowmeter, the gas turbine flowmeter is utilizing as the standard flowmeter for calibrating the device or periodically checking the typical table of the flow. The accuracy level of the gas turbine flowmeter is not less than 1.5. The petroleum industries, electrical power, and boilers use gas turbine flowmeters in their distribution network and natural gas transmission.
What are the troubleshooting issues in the gas turbine flowmeter and corresponding solutions to it?
|Trouble||Reason for the cause||Solution|
|The flow is passing through the gas turbine sensor, but no flow is displaying instantly on the display of the gas turbine flowmeter||· Changes in the parameters of the display of the gas turbine flowmeter.||Make changes in the parameters according to the manual of the manufacturer of the gas turbine flowmeter. In the manual, you can find the factors of the gas turbine flowmeter, the flow range, and information regarding the pressure rating. You can reset the parameters correctly in the display of the gas turbine flowmeter.|
|No flow passing in the airflow meter but the display showing the instant flow||· The valve stops but does not close properly
· Too much vibration present in the pipe
· No grounding properly
· So much electromagnetic interference such as frequency changer and electromagnetic valve
|· Check the valve whether it is close tightly or not.
· Take proper measures for decreasing the shock present in the pipelines of the flow
· Check the grounding for proper earthing; if not, then do the earthing again.
· See the value of the instant flow to check the effect of the substantial interference on the gas turbine flowmeter. Install the gas turbine flowmeter again distant from the substantial electromagnetic interference.
|Gas turbine sensors measuring the flow typically but not delivering the accurate results||· The problem is compensating the pressure and temperature
· Wrong settings of the parameters
· Breaking down of the electrical board
|· Take proper measures for detecting the temperature and pressure existing in the pipeline. If the temperature and pressure are incorrect and not displaying the correct valve, the temperature or pressure sensor can break down. It is better to send the airflow sensor to the factory for repair.
· Change the parameters according to the supplier’s certificate and modify them into the correct gas turbine flowmeters.
· You must send the gas turbine flowmeter back to the factory to make it in suitable working conditions.
|The gas turbine flowmeter is measuring the gas flow and displaying the correct gas flow, but the output of the gas turbine flowmeter is wrong||· The wiring is wrong in the gas turbine flowmeter
· Setting the wrong range of the flow in the gas turbine flowmeter.
|· Check the manual of the gas turbine flowmeter or contact the manufacturer to receive the correct methodology for the wiring.
· Check the set of the upper limit of the valve in the display of the gas turbine flowmeter, whether it is similar to the indication of the nameplate of the gas turbine flowmeter. If it is not the same, then change the parameters into the correct ones.
Who are the manufacturers of gas turbine flowmeters?
In China, the BCST is leading in the manufacturing industry of flowmeters that includes gas turbine flowmeters. Along with the manufacturing, BCST also supplies the gas turbine flowmeter and serves the industries of petroleum, chemical, pharmacy, and many others in their suitable applications. BCST is also exporting gas turbine flowmeter through air, sea, and high express. The customers also contact BCST to mention their requirements according to the specifications of the applications.
What is the accuracy rate of the gas turbine flowmeter?
The gas turbine flowmeter is the preferred instrument for delivering accurate results in trading the gas for commercial purposes. The gas turbine flowmeter is typically using gas to move the impeller of the gas turbine flowmeter. The speed of the rotation of the impeller is directly proportional to the volumetric flow of the fluid. Following the principle of electromagnetic induction, the magnetic sensor helps induce the flow volume from the rotating impeller simultaneously. The pulse signal is also proportional to the flowing rate that is proceeding to receive the volume rate of the flow. The accuracy of the gas turbine flowmeter is high and can reach the level of 1.0 to 1.5. As the range ratio of the gas turbine flowmeter is vast, the measurement range is comprehensive and 1.20. It would help if you controlled the factors that impact the accuracy rate of the gas turbine flowmeter. Firstly, you need to determine the location and characteristics of the gas turbine flowmeter. Installation of the filter is also essential before the gas turbine flowmeter. Last and foremost in checking the requirements of the straight pipe section, mainly when the diameter gets reduce or half-open valve. Clear all the impurities before the installation process to avoid bearing and turbine from stuck.
The gas turbine flowmeter helps measure natural gas, coal gas, and light carbon gas. It also measures the volumetric flow while the fluid is passing through the rotor without any spin. BCST manufactures and supplies the gas turbine flowmeter to different countries by sea, air, and high express. The warranty of a high-quality gas turbine flowmeter is 12 months. You can place your order through our official site. Now, the representatives of BCST are also available on WhatsApp and Skype. So order your gas turbine flowmeter for your trade settlement and receive it within 7 to 10 working days.