TL5124 Explosion-proof Pressure Controller
■ Pressure controllers are used to measure the pressure of hazardous fluid media and to perform bitwise (one-position or two-position) control.
■ The controller is a pressure control instrument that drives the micro switch to work by the action of elastic element.
■ The controller has the advantages of reasonable structure, accurate action, reliable use, high frequency of opening and closing, good vibration resistance and large contact capacity.
■ The controller of two-position controller is equipped with a device for adjusting the switching difference, so that the upper and lower switching values of the measured and controlled media can be adjusted to the appropriate pressure control range.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
The controller consists of a measuring system, a control device, an adjustment mechanism, a housing, a plug holder, etc.
The working principle of the controller is based on the elastic deformation of the detection element (spring tube in the measuring system) to drive the functional element (micro switch in the control device) to produce rapid switching jump action. That is, under the pressure of the measured (control) medium, the free end of the spring tube is forced to produce the corresponding elastic displacement, and the button (push rod) in the micro switch connected to the end of the tube also produces the corresponding action, and when the pressure reaches the set control value, the switch contact is switched, resulting in the control system circuit to be broken or turned on, in order to achieve the purpose of automatic control and sending letters.
|Working Viscosity||<1× 10-3m2/s|
|Switching Elements||Micro Switch|
|Explosion-proof Class||Exd II B T4~T6|
|Explosion-proof Certificate Number||GYB071330|
|Ambient Temperature||-25℃~70℃, relative humidity not more than 90%|
|Installation Position||Pressure connection vertically down|
|Vibration Resistance||Max 40m/s2|
|Contact Capacity||AC 380V 2A or DC 220V 3A|
|Enclosure Protection Level||IP 65 (according to DIN40050, equivalent to IP65 in GB4208)|
|Type||Interface Male Thread|
- The product working medium temperature T4≤120℃, T5≤95℃, T6≤80℃;
- Field use should comply with the principle of “strictly forbidden to open the cover with electricity”;
- The shell should be reliably grounded when the product is used;
- The outer diameter of the cited cable protection sleeve is φ 10 ~ φ 12, the field use should tighten the nut, so that the seal tightly hold the cable sheath.
- The user shall not replace the parts of the product by himself;
- The installation, use and maintenance of the product should also comply with the product manual, GB3836.13-1997 “Electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres Part 13: Maintenance of electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres”, GB3836.16-2006″Electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres, Part 16:inspection and maintenance of electrical installations (except coal mines)” and GB50257-1996 “Code of practice for the installation and acceptance of electrical installations in explosive and fire-hazardous environments for electrical equipment”.
The process of single knife double-throw micro switch action.
Wiring terminal 1-3 pressure rise to the upper switching value is switched on;
Wiring terminal 1-2 pressure rise to the upper switching value disconnect.