TLP74E Differential Pressure Controller
■ The TLP74E differential pressure controller is typically used in central air conditioning water systems to control the differential pressure between the water supply and return lines.
■ The Model TLP74E differential pressure controller is equipped with a single, double-throw floating point contact that allows the motor drive to operate the valve closure through the floating point plate.
■ Application example: Install the valve in the bypass line near the system pump, when the differential pressure between the system supply and return pipes exceeds the set value of the differential pressure controller, the valve opens wide and more water flows through the bypass valve, reducing the differential pressure between the supply and return pipes of the water system, and conversely, increasing the differential pressure between the supply and return pipes of the water system.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
|Differential Pressure Adjustment Range
|Switch Contact Capacity
|50Hz, AC220V 6A; DC24V 4A
|Switch Contact Form
|Single blade double throw (floating point type)
- When the differential pressure decreases, the switch’s floating contact common (R) turns on with the blue (B) terminal and the motor turns clockwise to turn the valve to the closed position.
- When the differential pressure increases, the floating contact common (R) of the switch is connected to the blue (Y) terminal, and the motor rotates counterclockwise to turn the valve to the open position.