YWK-50-C Marine Pressure Controller
■ YWK-50-C pressure controller adopts bellows type sensor and can be used for gas, steam and other gaseous media and liquid media.
■ Controller setting value Adjustable, adjustment range -0.1 to 4MPa.
■ Adopting cast aluminum shell, it is waterproof type, and the controller meets marine conditions.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
|Ambient Temperature||－25℃ ～55℃|
|Enclosure Protection Class||IP44|
|Vibration Resistance||2~25Hz 1.6mm 25~100Hz 40m/s2|
|Contact Capacity||AC 380V 3A (resistive) DC 220V 2.5A (resistive)|
|Repeatability Error||See specification sheet|
Switching Difference Is Adjustable
|Serial Number||Set Value
|Switching Differential Section Range
|Set Value Error
|1||－0.1～0||0.0065～0.026||±0.004||0.002||Same as serial number 6~11 Remarks column|
|2||0～0.1||0.006～0.028||±0.004||0.002||Controlled media on brass, tin bronze, lead-tin solder with
no corrosion effect
|7||0～1||0.07～0.25||±0.04||0.02||Controlled media on brass, 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel, lead-tin solder with
no corrosion effect
The setting value adjustment procedure of the pressure controller, for example, is as follows:
【Example】：The pressure controller of 0~0.8 MPa specification is selected, and the output pressure of the gas compressor is required to be maintained at 0.5~0.6
MPa, the specific operation steps are as follows:
- Connect the switch terminals of the controller to the power control circuit of the compressor motor (for terminals 1-3, step-down is on, step-up is off) and introduce the controlled gas into the bellows chamber of the controller;
- Turn the set value adjustment lever so that the pointer indicates 0.5MPa on the scale, which is the lower switching value;
- Turn on the power, make the compressor work, and the gas pressure rises. Adjust the switching difference knob repeatedly so that the pressure rises to 0.6MPa.
(upper switching value), the controller switches on and off.
- Open the meter cover and install the controller vertically on the meter, it is strictly forbidden to pluck the arm by hand or hit it with tools to prevent changing the performance.
- Remove the lock nut and rotate the adjusting lever so that the pointer points to the pressure setting value to be controlled and tighten the lock nut;
- Rotate the switching difference knob to obtain the desired switching difference;
- Screw down the joint to tin weld one end of the 6 mm diameter metal pressure guide tube on the sleeve, and then screw the joint to make the connection tube airtight
The controlled medium enters the bellows chamber from the metal pressure guide tube, as shown in the following figure;
YWK-50-C type pressure controller pressure guide tube connection diagram
- Review whether the installation is correct, install the meter cover and turn on the power. According to the use of the controller, periodic calibration should be made.
- The controller pointer indication value is the lower switching value, the set value adjustment range is the lower switching value adjustment range;
- The number on the switch difference of the knob only indicates the size of the switch value rather than the actual value, the actual value should be read from the standard table;
- The controlled medium pressure does not exceed a given pressure value, the pointer should be adjusted in a lower switching difference than the given value (i.e., the lower switching value)on the position, after the adjustment is completed, no longer allowed to rotate the switching difference knob;
- The switching difference adjustment range given in the specification table is the minimum adjustment range guaranteed, the actual range can be slightly wider than the value listed in the table.
No. 1, 2 Specifications Of The Pressure Controller
No. 3 To 11 Specifications Of The Pressure Controllerv
Single knife double-throw micro switch action process.
Wired terminal 1-3 is turned on when the pressure drops to the lower switching value.
Wired terminal 1-2 is disconnected when the pressure drops to the lower switching value.
Cable: Φ 12 marine or Φ 7.5 three-core