- Reasonable cost, Factory price
- High Precise and Accurate control performance
- Leakage class VI based on IEC60534 or class VI ANSI/FCI 70-2
- Direct mounted with solenoid valve and limit switch
- Wide valve body structure choice
Orginal Pneumatic Onoff Valve Manufacturer
BCST Pneumatic on-off valves are widely used in various process industries, they are used to control the flowing fluid of liquid and gases in the pipeline system. They consist of a mechanical valve body and a pneumatic actuator. The valve body can be several structures, include a ball valve, globe control valve, butterfly valve, gate valve.
BCST supply a complete solution for the pneumatic on-off valve. We have 20 years experience in valve manufacturing. There are 5 set CNC machine centers, 10 set process machines at our factory. Our valve engineers used to work with Germany ARCA for the long term. BCST has a good and strong technical background for pneumatic on-off valves.
We can supply you with a professional and one-step solution.
Welcome to send us an inquiry.
Your Expert for Pneumatic Onoff Valve Solution from China
Other Related Products
Your Best Pneumatic Onoff Valve Manufacturer from China
Pneumatic On/Off valve- A Complete Guide
The Pneumatic on/off valve is a type of valve that can cut off and open the fluid quickly. BCST is the manufacturers of various types of on/off valves available with pneumatic actuators. Below are all the detailed answers to the questions that come to your mind while using the Pneumatic on/off valve.
What is a pneumatic on/off valve?
Pneumatic on/off valve allows for the fluid flow without any break or stops the whole flow. You can use these valves for proceeding to several locations. It can even start or stop the processes in batches. The functionalities are also available in the Pneumatic on/off valve. It can safely get off the channel. The whole path is available for the flowing of the liquid—these characteristics you can avail from the types of Pneumatic on/off valves present in the market. The position of the Pneumatic on/off valve shows the workings happening internally.
What is the working principle of the Pneumatic on/off valve?
The Pneumatic on/off valve functions to manage the flow of the fluid or gas. When there is no pressure of air, then the valve opens automatically. In the body of the valve, you will see the rubber tube. The tube shrinks when you apply the pressure to close the valve. You can complete the larger valves with one or more pistons. The Pneumatic on/off valve also opens through the force applied. The piston in the rubber tube is pulled and helps the fluid to flow easily. When the pressure gets revert, it comes back to its Cloe normal state.
What is the difference between the Pneumatic on/off valve and control valve?
Whenever you are setting fluid controlling system, and there are various kinds of valves available. It depends on your own choice. The control valve helps in controlling the flow of the liquid that exists in the system. You can maintain the variables like pressure, temperature, rate of flow, and liquid level at some particular points. Whereas, Pneumatic on/off valve is the less accurate Instrument as compared to the control valve. The Pneumatic on/off valve will also help flow the fluids without any hurdle or shut. Mainly, it makes the route of the fluid to process.
What is the symbol of the Pneumatic on/off valve?
The International Standard ISO 1219-1 has created the pneumatic symbols. It also comprises the symbols, which are also the graphical representation. They are the symbols of the systems where the fluid is flowing along with its components. But, the marking of the valves are the references from the CETOP RP 68 P. It is the community of fluid power that exists in Europe. The representation of the functionalities of the Pneumatic on/off valve is in numerals. It is in pairs and separated by strokes; for example, 3/2, the first number shows the ports present. The second number indicates the state’s number that the valve will achieve.
What are the parts of the Pneumatic on/off valve?
The following are the parts of the Pneumatic on/off valve:
- A-jet pneumatic on-off valve repairing kit
- Oil-free Actuator
- Dual Pneumatic on-off valve rebuilding kit integrated
- Dual Pneumatic on-off valve rebuilding kit not integrated
- Dump valve jewel integrated Pneumatic on-off valve
- Dump valve jewel not integrated Pneumatic on-off valve
- Retained screw pneumatic on-off valve
- Inlet body pneumatic on-off valve
- Repairing Taj and pulling to open
- Screw for retaining Pneumatic on-off valve
- Actuator free from oil
- Fixing kit of Pneumaticon/off valve
- Body of Pneumaticon/off valve (integrated)
- Body of Pneumaticon/off valve (non-integrated)
- Tilting the jet and Pneumaticon/off the valve body
- Set of the screw
- Sealing pneumatic on/off valve
For details regarding the price, you can contact our team of BCST.
What are the types of Pneumatic on/off valves?
Pneumatic Butterfly valves:
That Pneumatic on/off valves that turn quarterly make the fluids flow in and out. Most power plants, processing plants, and wastewater plants use a butterfly on/off valve to regulate and process the flow. It handles the pipelines whose diameter is large. Most butterfly valves are smaller in size. But it is cheaper as compared to the ball valve. Sometimes, it is difficult to handle the butterfly valves wherever the pressure is high. But, still, it is among the preferred choices due to its simple design.
The main components of the butterfly pneumatic on/off valve is the valve’s body, disk, seat, and steam.
Structure & Features of Butterfly Valve:
- ISO 5211 mounting flange
- Enables direct mounting of various actuators
- Retaining ring preventing the blow out of stem on pressure
Precision Splined Shaft:
- Pinless connection with a disc to avoid leakage from the disc and convenient replacement of valve parts
Manually Polished Disc Edge:
- Disc machined by CNC and polished manually ensures long life and low torque and bubble tightness.
Rubber Seat Design:
- Replaceable rubber seats designed with rib and groove, preventing movement against valve body ensure the strong sealing and stability.
Wafer or Lug Connection:
- The body could be wafer or lug type suitable for various flange standard
The pneumatic diaphragm on/off valve:
It is essential for pinching the clamp and gets close by pressing the diaphragm against the wall in a transverse position. The Pneumatic diaphragm on/off valve is treating water and filtration of the plants. You can use it for throttling and on/off purposes.
Pneumatic Piston on/off valve:
It is widely used in different industries for controlling the flow of liquids and gases. The working of pneumatic Pistion on/off valve is according to the atmosphere of the compressed air in the industries. The piston is in direct connection with the central openings from where you can control liquids and gases.
Pneumatic Actuator on/off ball valve:
It is a high-quality ball-on-off valve along with the pneumatic Actuator. The features of the ball valve operating through the Pneumatic are capacity of large circulations; the structure is compact, maintenance is easy and economical.
Pneumatic on/off ball valve:
The on/off valve also has an Actuator and ball valve. The functionality of O type ball valve is strong, light in weight, and manages large flow. The seal of the ball valve is reliable when the pipe stops working.
Types of ball valves:
- V-port ball valve
- Full port ball valve
- Multi-port ball valve
- Standard port ball valve
- Reduced port ball valve
- True union
- Operated manually ball valve
Applications of ball valve:
- Air and liquid applications where there is a need for tight-bubbles
- Instrument root valves
- Cooling and feeding water systems
- Steam services low-point drains and vents at high-point in the liquid, gases, and other types of fluids services.
Uses of ball valve:
The use of the ball valve depends on the type of structure. According to the performance in terms of sealing, soft-sealing ball valves helps in preventing leakages. It is used in pipelines under normal conditions. The hard sealing ball valve works under specific surroundings like high or low temperature and pressure. As the name shows, the ball is fixed and available for pipelines with higher calibers in fixed ball valves.
Pneumatic o-type ball on/off valve:
This valve is categorized as a ball valve, and working is also an on/off valve. The ball of the O-type ball valve is fixed, and the stem starts moving. After the movement, the seat of the valve remains in contact.
Who are the manufacturers of Pneumatic on/off valves?
There are manufacturers of Pneumatic on/off valves around the world. Most of them belong to China, Japan, France, and the UK. BCST is among the manufacturers who are based in China. For 30 years, we are manufacturing and delivering high-quality products to different parts of the world. Our specialties are in the research area and dealing with several instruments. It also includes a pneumatic on/off valve. While manufacturing Pneumatic on/off valves, the material we use is stainless steel, cast iron, and steel. It also deals with specific requirements. A range of valves are available Pneumatic on/off valves, instrumentation valves, and control valves included.
What is the Pneumatic on/off valve actuator?
As the industries are progressing, they need new equipment for receiving efficient outcomes. It is also the solution to the problems that technicians, designers, and engineers have faced. The Actuator is one of them. The Actuator is a black box in which input, output, and circuit are available for making valve work. In the control mode, there are two kinds of valve actuators found. One is modulating valve actuator, and the other one is the Pneumatic on/off valve actuator. The Pneumatic on/off valve actuator is also called an open-loop actuator. In this kind of Actuator, two essential functions are performed, and operations of the valve are dependent on it. Its primary purpose is to entirely open or close the valve.
What are the specifications of the Pneumatic on/off valve?
The datasheet is provided to the customer to list the Pneumatic on/off valve specifications. In this sheet, the following things are included and collected to complete the requirements.
- Place of the installation
- Type of the connection in need
- The total diameter of the pipe
- How much will be the maximum temperature and pressure
- The type of Actuator to use
- The kind of applications require
- Any additional requirements
- The type of Pneumaticon/off valve to use
- Which size of the valve is necessary?
- What should be the temperature of the surroundings
- How many ports and connections do you need
What are the applications of Pneumatic on/off valves?
The applications of industries commonly use a Pneumatic on/off valve. Like:
- Cement industry
- In the handling of granulate and pigments
- In the sectors of ceramics, glass, and plastic
- For treating the wastewater
- By pharmaceutical companies and in foodstuffs
- In the making of wine
- In weighing and metering systems
- For coating with the powder
- In the methods of toiletry and vacuum
- Controlling the units of compressed air
The industrial valves are with a rubber hose. It controls the flow and has become popular in different sectors. No employees need training while using it.
Is there any example of a pneumatic on/off valve?
The most common example of an on/off valve is a water on/off valve.
These valves are available in your own house. The main valve is the most important one as you can shut off your home’s water supply through it. The location of this valve is either in the basement, or the box is placed underground out of your houseIn addition, differentnt fixtures like sinks, heaters, and toilets have an on/off valve put nearby.
During repairs, you can shut off the on/off valve without any hindrance. Mostly, it is available in two types: opened one and closed one. Both of them are used individually according to the need.
What is the purpose of using a Pneumatic on/off valve?
Mainly the Pneumatic on/off valve act as the part in the units of gas preparation. It saves money and time. It is the best approach for consideration. The equipment present in the Pneumatic on/off valve is easy to maintain without impacting the remaining system. It avoids the air reaching the point where the application is working. The operations of the Pneumatic on/off valve are simple so that it can handle the risks. Even, there is some maintenance going on or any equipment fails. While closing, some of the Pneumatic on/off valves are locked. For this reason, you can use it in many industries.
What are the uses of a pneumatic on/off valve?
Pneumatic On/off valves work precisely as the name shows that is it gets turned on and off. You can use the Pneumatic on/off valve in emergencies. It also helps in aligning the channel of the whole system. So that’s it doesn’t get shut. You can also open or close the channel without facing any difficulty. Different types of Pneumatic on/off valves facilitate differently and behave according to the situation. But it would help if you controlled some factors.
What is the difference between gate pneumatic on/off valve and ball pneumatic on/off valve?
Although gate and ball pneumatic on/off valve functions are the same, their structure and work are different. There is a ball and stem which turn in the horizontal direction. Therefore, it is best suitable for the applications on and off control, and no pressure drop is required.
Gate valves can be open by lifting the rectangular gate. All the gate pneumatic on/off valve characteristics are the same as the shut Pneumatic on/off valve. However, the rate of failure is less in ball valves as compared to gate valves. You can use the gate valves wherever the flow of the fluid is in a straight-line direction.
Is a pneumatic on/off valve the same as a control valve?
A control valve is a device used for regulating and manipulating the flow of fluids. The fluids can be steam, oil, gas, or water. It is among the commonly used elements for controlling that are used in the industries. The response to the signals is given and sent from the controllers. It is designed so that the essential variables can process like flow, level, and temperature. The Pneumatic on/off valves and control valves are similar, but their controlling way is different. Control valves are very accurate, and Pneumatic on/off valves do turn on and off.
How to shut water pneumatic on/off valve?
The water that comes to your house from the fixture. It has a valve that you can control. The Pneumatic on/off valve is the main valve that might shut the whole water supply of your house. First, you need to look at and recognize the meter box. Make sure it is covered with plastic or cement. It must be near your place or in the walking area of the street. After looking for it, do digging. You will see the pipe, and this is the location of the pipe. Turn it off in the correct position. It is a little bit tricky. A proper tool is required to shut off the water pneumatic on/off valve.
What is the P&ID symbol of the Pneumatic on/off valve?
P&ID stands for piping and instrumentation diagram. It is the diagram that shows the processes in complete detail. Even it will tell you about the happenings in the plants, the equipment involved, and their interconnectivity. The engineers use standard P&ID symbols while making the drafts. It includes the main components and lines. Such as vessels, pumps, instruments, towers, and compressors. It helps the engineers design the activities related to the plants. The P&ID symbol of types of on/off valves are as follows:
Fig 12 – ball valve P&ID symbol
Fig13 – globe valve P&ID symbol
Fig14 – Gate valve P&ID symbol
Fig15 – butterfly valve P&ID symbol
What is the role of the limit switch in the Pneumatic on/off valve?
The limit switch is a beneficial device that shows the position of the Pneumatic on/off valve. It is an automatic machine and processes the signals through the PLC (programmable logic Controller) that informs the computer about the opening and closing of the Pneumatic on/off valve. There is a light on the limit switch for visual assistance, which helps the operators see and adjust the valves appropriately. These switches are classified which depends on the area. Limit switches help in improving the performance of the processes. It also works under extreme conditions. They also reduce the cost of the whole life-cycle.
What are the conditions in which the butterfly pneumatic on/off valve works?
Whenever you install a butterfly pneumatic on/off valve, few working conditions are:
- You can use these types of valves for both fluids and gases
- It is your responsibility to proceed with the project. It must be your own decision while selecting the materials according to the project. Make sure all the risks are evaluated carefully during the installation process.
- Check the pressure and temperature are within the range mentioned in the rating.
- BCST delivers the butterfly pneumatic on/off valve under protection from corrosion. However, before starting the installation, you must choose suitable protection according to the surroundings.
What is the purpose of using the butterfly pneumatic on/off valve?
The butterfly pneumatic on/off valve helps in regulating the flow. It can slow, fast, or stop the flow of the fluid in the valve. The opening and closing of the disk are dependent on the rotation of the torque at a 90-degree angle. Due to lighter weight and availability at economical rates, the butterfly pneumatic on/off valve is preferred over other Pneumatic on/off valves. It can also tolerate extreme conditions, and the seal is maintained even in large applications like energy production and petroleum processing. The primary purpose of the butterfly pneumatic on/off valve is to help improve the processes and applications of different industries.
How to install butterfly on/off valve?
- Before starting the installation process, kindly take away all the pipes to protect the valve from damage.
- If the liquid seems muddy, install the valves in tube position. So the whole muddy liquid can flow easily and reaches the end of the pipe.
- While tightening the bolts, must check the Pneumaticon/off valve for the verification of turning.
- The liners must not be present between the valve and flange.
- Place the disc in the open position when the bolts are tight in the cross direction until and unless the flanges are touching the valve’s body.
- Must install the valve whose DN is more significant than 300 where the base is fixed. It is in a straight position where the disc splits into two supports.
What are the features of the ball pneumatic on/off valve along with the pneumatic Actuator?
- The body of the valve is produced by forging. So, the ball pneumatic on/off valve has the proper structure along with the pneumatic Actuator.
- The sealing structure is selected to ensure the reliability of the ball pneumatic on/off valve. The type of sealing can be complex and soft. It all depends on the conditions of the operation which is going to perform.
- You can select any kind of structural design. For example, it can be fireproof, anti-blowing, or anti-static. But as a standard for the ball pneumatic on/off valve, ISO 5211 is adopted.
- For our working ball pneumatic on/off valve, the length of the stem can exceed according to the requirement of the applications.
BCST is skilled in manufacturing different kinds of valves and uses high-quality materials in the valves. You can mention your requirements if a customized solution is required. Directly call us on your number for any query related to the Pneumatic on/off valve. Or you also send an email to our team members: firstname.lastname@example.org.