JC702 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter
JC702 Guided wave radar level meter are a kind of measuring instrument based on the time travel, radar wave are travelling as light speed, the travel time can be transformed into level signal by the electronic parts.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
JC701 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter with PTFE liner
JC702 Guided wave radar level meter are a kind of measuring instrument based on the time travel , radar wave are travelling as light speed , the travel time can be transformed into level signal by the electronic parts . The detector can send the HF pulse and spread along cable , when the pulse meet the level surface , it will be reflected and received by the receptor inside the instruments , then the receptor will transform the distance signal into level signal. This model is specially designed for corrosive liquid .
1) Can measure any liquid with the dielectric constant no less than 1.4 .
2) It is usually used to measure the liquid with viscosity no bigger than 500cst ,in this case , it is difficult for the liquid to adhere to the probe 3)The maximum measuring range of the guided wave radar with single rod is 6 meters .
4)The probe has strong adaptability for steam and foams . The measurement cannot be influenced by those factors .
The figure right show the installation of wave guided radar transmitter with twin-rod. It is mainly for measurement of liquid .
1) For liquid with relatively lower electric constant , we can use the transmitter with twin rod probes to get good and precise measurement .
It is suitable for measurement of any liquid with dielectric constant no less than 1.6
2) Viscosity of the liquid should be no more than 500cst
3) Maximum measuring range of the transmitter with rod probe is 6 meters .
The measurement cannot be influenced with steam and foams .
Technical Parameter for JC702 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter with PTFE
Working frequency : 100MHZ-1.8GHZ
Measuring range : cable type,0-30m;pole type,coaxial-type: 0-6m
Repeatability : ±3mm
Sampling : echo sampling 55 times/s
Response speed : >0.2S（depends on concrete application status）
Output current signal: 4 -20mA
Accuracy : <0.1%
Communication interface : HART communication protocol
Process connection: G1-1/2 Flange DN50,DN80,DN100,DN150
Process pressure : – 1-40bar
Power source : 24VDC(±10%), Ripple voltage:1Vpp
Power consumption: max 22.5mA
Environmental Condition: temperature -40℃～+80℃
Protection Class : IP68
Explosion-proof degree : EXiaIICT6
Two-wires connection cable: One two-core shield cable is used for instrument power supply and signal output
Electrical cable entry : two M20×1.5 or 1/2NPT (cable diameter 5–9mm)
Model Selection for JC702 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter
|Explosion Proof Approval|
|P||Standard (without approval|
|I||Intrinsically safe (Exia IICT6)|
|C||Intrinsically safe (EXia IICT 6)|
|G||Intrinsically safe+flameproof Approval (Exd ia II CT 6)|
|Shape of Detecting /Material /Process temperature|
|A||Rope/6mm /Stainless steel 316L/ PTFE|
|B||Rope/10mm/stainless steel 316L/PTFE|
|C||Length PP /Rope /Stainless steel 316L|
|D||Length PP /Rod /Stainless steel 316L|
|E||Length PTFE /Rope /Stainless steel 316L|
|F||Length PTFE /Rod /Stainless steel 316L|
|Process Connection /Material|
|GP||(F) Thread G11/2A|
|NP||(G) Thread 11/2NPT|
|FA||(L) Flange DN50/PTFE|
|A||Viton/(-30 to 150 ) °C|
|B||Kalrez(-40 t0 150)°C|
|B||(4-20)mA/Hart 2 wire|
|C||(4-20)mA(22.8-26.4)V DC /Hart 2 wire/4 wire|
|D||(198-242) VAC/Hart 4 wire|
|D||Aluminium (2 chamber)/IP67|
|G||Stainless steel 316L/IP 67|
normally used in
1. Tap water
2. Vegetable oil
3. Cement powder
4. Limestone flower
5.Granular food like corn,rice
6. Sewage water
7. Powder material or liquid for 0-30m
1. If measuring big dielectric constant like water, DN50 with flange is OK for 0-15m and DN80 with flange for above 15m.
2. If measuring powder materials, DN80 with flange is OK for 0-15m, DN100 with flange for above 15m.
3. The length of short pipe shall be controlled within 20cm
4. It is generally erected at 1/4 of diameter and at least 300mm from tank wall.
JC702 Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter with PTFE liner