JC090 Battery Electromagnetic Flow Meter
JC090 Battery Electromagnetic flowmeter is battery power, it is suitable for the place without power supply.
- Price Term: FOB/CIF/EXW/DAP
- Package: Exported Wooden case or according to customer request
- Delivery Time: 7 to 10 working days
- Transports: By sea, by air, by high express
- Shipment Port: Shanghai Port
- Origin of Place: Jiangsu
- Warranty: 12 Months
An electromagnetic flowmeter is a kind of inductional instrument designed by Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction to measure the flow of conductive media in the tube. It adopts the technology of insertion of a single chip to realize digital excitation and employs CAN local Fieldbus.
The electromagnetic flowmeter can realize local indication and output electrical current signal of 4-20mA which can be used to record, adjust and control. Electromagnetic flow meters are widely used in industrial sectors such as the chemical industry, environmental protection, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, paper making, water supply, and removal, etc.
Besides measuring the flow of general conductive liquid electromagnetic flowmeter can measure the flow of liquid-solid mixed fluid, high-viscosity fluid and salt, strong acid, and strong alkali.
● Simple structures, firm, no movable parts, and long operation life
● No intercepting fluid parts, no pressure loss, and fluid clogging
● No mechanical inertia, quick response, and good stability apply in automatic examination, adjustment, and control
● Measuring accuracy is not influenced by physical parameters such as style, temperature, viscosity, density, and pressure.
● Employ Teflon or rubber liner and different combinations of an electrode material such as Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, 316L,
● Titanium and adapt to the need of different mediums.
● Supply many styles of flowmeters such as inline type and insertion type, etc.
● Adopt EEPROM memory to measure operation data, safe and reliable protection of memory.
● Integral type flowmeters and remote type flowmeters.
● LCD backlight display with high clearness
|Suitable Diameter||DN10~DN2600 (below DN25 non-standard, which should be customized)|
|Electrodes Materials||316L (stainless steel), Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, Titanium, Tantalum|
|Suitable Fluid||Liquid with conductive ratio more than 5 μs/cm|
|Measuring Range||0.1~10m/s (extendable to 15m/s)|
|Upper Limit of Span||0.5~10m/s. 1~5m/s recommended|
|Output Signals||4~20mADC, load<= 750ohm, 0~3kHz, 5V with source and changeable width. high terminal and effective frequency output, RS485 interface|
|Operation Pressure||1.0MPa, 1.6MPa, 4.0MPa, 16MPa (special)|
|Fluid Temperature||-20C~80C, 80C~130C, 130C~180C Depending on Lining Material|
|Ambient Temperature||Sensor -40C~80C. transducer -15C~50C|
|Ambient Humidity||<= 85%RH (at 20C)|
|Cable Outlet Size||M20(16) ×1.5, 1/2″ NPT|
|Power Supply||220VAC±10%, 50Hz±1Hz, 24VDC±10%|
|Protection Ratings||Integral type: IP65. remote type: sensor IP68, transducer IP65|
|Materials of Liner||PTFE, soft rubber, hard rubber, PFA, etc|
|Process Connection||Flange: ANSI, DIN, JIS,ISO,GB standard Thread: NPT, BSP, G Tri-clamp connection|
|Earthing Materials||316L (stainless steel), HC, Ti, Ta, Cu|
|Housing Material||Carbon steel, 304SS, 316SS|
|Code||Nominal Diameter |
|Flow Range |
|Code||Nominal Diameter (mm)||Flow Range |
|SS 316L |
Stainless Steel Painting Tungsten Carbide
|Code||Material of liner|
|PTFE (F4 or Teflon) |
Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
PO (Soft Rubber)
Polyurethane Rubber (PUR)
|Class 0.3% |
4~20mADC, load ≤750Ω
0~3kHz, 5V active, changeable pulse, high-terminal and effective frequency output
RS 485 interface (Modbus)
220VAC+10%; 50Hz+ 1Hz
Flange connection (standard: ANSI, JIS, DIN, GB)
Thread connection (NPT, BSP, G)
Sanitary Tri-clamp connection
3.Flow rate (min/normal/max)
8.Other special requirement
JC090 Compact Electromagnetic Flow Meter